Thursday, May 2, 2013

Disappearing act

Dearest bloggy friends -

I am currently locked away in the basement of our hospital library...studying and praying for my upcoming surgical and medical boards. I'm actually sitting for three separate boards in the next 30ish days...which means I am a big fat ball of nerves.

I will be back blogging once these crazy boards are over and calmness washes over my life again.

By the way - my babies are doing beautifully...and my husband (and mother law!) are deserving of some special award for awesomeness!

See you soon! (Wish me luck!!)
:-)
Jes

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo!

    GOOD LUCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luck!!

    miss your posts, but all to well understand how life gets busy sometimes. you're gonna make it, i know it!!


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, you have accomplished so much & you are going to do great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails